Thursday, March 12, 2020

Back from CPT



In the past, I have never really been able to afford myself a random trip to Cape Town because I always just felt like everything was just too expensive for me. From flights, food to proper hotel rooms and boy did I really save up for the two week vacay I just come from. It was everything I needed in a nutshell, lavish gay guys and all; kid you not, I might just find myself a cute house husband in Cape Town next time I'm there. A guy with literally two or three degrees and I just tell him to sit down. No need to work babe, I've got this! 

My two week vacation in Cape Town has now unfortunately come to an end. I am now back home feeling so damn bored and uncanny but to top it all off, I ended up being upgraded to a first class seat by @_southafricanairways πŸ˜€πŸŒŽ✈️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grind On!

You can do whatever you want to do in this world. I know because I’m a living witness”... It’s time everyday Grind takes...