Tuesday, April 10, 2018

A thug leader without ranks



I live a small portion of my life being a homo thug as well as a professional hustler in the street. In the years, I've stumbled upon niggas who tend to possess 'qwirhy' tendencies such as negative traits and habits which are supposed to cause harm not only to myself but my hustle too. They tend to always have pre concieved notions of who I am, yet they actually dont know jack shit about who I really am. Dont judge my appearance and the way I carry myself because thats not who I am. Really. These niggas see an opportunity to easily screw me over, I'm also seen as an easy target; especially them knowing I'm gay, it seems like I'm seen as less of a man. Being a homo thug, I dont tolerate facetious behaviors or any kind of shape, color or form. Infact, I dont take lightly of people who are out there to bring me down. The only way to deal with such a situation is to build a solid relationships out of these human beings by stabbing them. Fast!! Its a reminder - I might be impatha but I am nobody's bitch. Andisoze ndibelilo ne blom lase ndia, my persona and my sexual preference is actually 10% of who I really am. Little do they know. I'm in this for the money, nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grind On!

You can do whatever you want to do in this world. I know because I’m a living witness”... It’s time everyday Grind takes...